A Collaborative and innovative work culture encapsulates the Quest Mindshare philosophy. Joining our team means you will have the opportunity to contribute to a growth focused organization that values meaningful connections between fellow employees and clients alike. Develop your skills to be part of something big!
Don’t see a role that could be a good fit for you? Interested in the market research space and have new ideas? We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and with different skill sets. Please send in your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Junior Graphic Designer
The Junior Graphic Designer will provide graphic design work and participate in various other marketing activities for a growing Marketing Department. This is a fantastic opportunity for a new, fresh and super creative graphic designer to utilize their skills.
- Working within Adobe Creative Cloud, the Junior Designer will create and distribute promotional material on corporate social media channels
- Helping to maintain a consistent look for corporate branding across all materials
- Developing ideas to increase brand awareness and recognition while working within brand guidelines
- Some UX/UI involvement from design to implementation of new and current websites and tools
- Collaborating with other internal departments and external vendors as required ie. With the technical and sales departments
- Maintaining orderly digital files
- Some Experience in a creative department or studio environment is preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite of products (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- HTML/CSS and basic understanding of coding skills to update new and current websites and tools would be an asset but is not required
- General understanding of editorial design, workflow and social media marketing desirable
- Excellent time management, organizational, communication and problem solving skills with a desire to show and take initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure and respond to fast changing priorities and deadlines
- Graphic Design degree or diploma an asset
Director of Sales
Senior level position handling all aspects of sales. High earning potential for the right candidate!
Our business is growing! This individual will be expected to bring in/maintain new business, manage existing relationships and follow up on a high volume of warm leads provided. Moderate travel expectations – meeting with clients, attending events is encouraged.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit, and self-motivated. Working independently and with our team, the ideal candidate is required to have strong working knowledge of business to business acumen and behavior. Minimum of three years B2B sales experience required in addition to presenting experience. Strong communication skills are a must.
Project Managers at Quest Global Research work closely with various online teams in a coordination role, providing project management for studies and ensuring proper execution for all surveys. In this role you will be working closely with other internal departments, as well as client groups. The role requires project coordination and customer relationship skills. Candidates must live in the GTA as the position is located in Oakville, Ontario. A resume must be included with your application.
Skills and Experience:
- Highly self motivated
- Proven multi-tasker
- Ability to handle tight deadlines
- Advanced proficiency in Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Excel and other database programs to manipulate large amounts of data
- Understands sampling methodology, incidence, quotas and response rates
- College diploma or equivalent related experience
- Language: English essential
What Quest Research has to offer:
- Project coordination and implementation
- Client relationship management
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong client service orientation
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail and demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Coordinates with the following internal departments: quotation, programming, translation, sampling, as well as outside vendors
- Tests programmed surveys to ensure they meet specifications as outlined in the survey
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities
- A fast paced, challenging and exciting work environment